Cisco Phone Voicemail – How to check from remote phone
- Dial the full phone number (1-508-830-desired extension)
- Wait for the voicemail to pick up. During the system message, press the “*” (star) key on your keypad
- Enter the 4 digit extension of the voicemail box you want to check followed by the “#” (pound) key.
- Enter the voicemail password.
- Follow the prompts to access your voicemail messages. and/or settings, etc.
If you encounter any issues (voicemail password incorrect, forgot voicemail password, etc.), please submit a Ticket.